Ci+(ribi)² nominated me for a Liebster Award! So thankful! Do check out her awesome blog! 🙂
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Disclaimer: I have totally ignored the number limits but I’ll still go ahead and do this post! 🙂
Her questions for me:
- What means “happiness” for you?
Loving and being loved. I think happiness for me is being surrounded by people who I care about and who truly care about me.
- What gives you the most inspiration?
To lead a fuller live? I would say uncertainty in life. Because we cannot predict what happens in the future, I want to treasure what I have in my life, and to work hard to gain better while counting my blessings. I do want to add that I gain inspiration from different places for different things. For creative projects, I get inspiration from negative emotions like anger and sadness that I channel into my projects! For blogging and OOTDs, I add on to my own style by looking at latest trends.
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging when I was 14, and my commitments with school made my hobby on and off. Finally decided to stick to it a while back and post more regularly! My personal blog was used for me to sort out my emo tween thoughts but now I prefer to use it to blog about my hobby aka fashion and beauty!
- What is your favorite quote (if you have one)?
- What makes you instantly fall in love with a blog?
For aesthetics, it must be user friendly and the layout must be pleasant to the eye. For the writing, I would say personality. The blogger’s personality must shine through their writing, and I must feel like the blogger is actually talking to the reader!
- What is the hardest thing you have ever done, or the biggest obstacle you have faced in your life?
Walking away from someone I love.
- What is your favorite piece in your closet?
My blue babydoll dress I bought from Taiwan Wu Fen Pu that only costs me $7! I have worn this piece to death in the past year and it’s still the same quality, super worth the money!
- What are your 3 must have beauty products?
AHHH this is sooo hard! I have so many items that I love!
I switch up between brands a lot, and have tried many great products. I’m just going to cheat and divide beauty products into makeup and skincare!
Stila Cheek & Lip Convertible Colour
Etude House Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Pure Concealer Mineral
Etude House Baking Soda Facial Scrub (no pix)
Awesome Garnier Pimple roll on
Aqualabel Whitening Lotion
- Have you ever lived abroad (if not, did you consider)?
No. I considered studying abroad but I gave up the notion in favour of local comforts and family. If I ever lived abroad I would love to live in Taiwan, I like the idea of Greece too.
- What is your favorite food?
I LOVE healthy food – I eat salads, fruits yoghurts etc! I have been eating yoghurts and strawberries for breakfast nowadays. I have a weakness for chocolate though, what’s a meal without desserts?
- If you could trade lifes for one day with a celebrity, whose life would you choose?
Ellen Degeneres. She’s one celebrity that I admire a lot, I think she’s great. And I wouldn’t mind having her fantastic humour for a day! And since she does so much good every day, I would get to help people with this switch!
My questions for you:
1. Name three things you love about yourself.
2. How do you decide your outfits?
3. If there is one thing you could tell your younger self from five years ago, what would it be?
4. Ice cream or cake?
5. What are some of your favourite brands?
6. Describe yourself in 140 words.
7. If you could only travel to three countries, each for a month, where would you go?
8. What is the most exotic food you have ever eaten?
9. What is your favourite holiday?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. How do you find new blogs to follow?