I got nominated for the Fashionista Award by the ever so lovely myclosetisfull! She’s really cute and her girly outfits are always pretty! What’s amazing is that she’s challenging herself not to buy any new clothes for a year but still manages to look so good! So do check out her blog!
- Reference the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions asked of you by the nominator
- Link back to the award creator and nominate 10 others (I nominated 5) for the award
- Inform the 10 nominees and have them comment on the creator’s page to enter to win the award (this is kind of optional in my opinion) awarded monthly by votes
- Give 10 questions for your nominees to answer
Her questions for me:
1. What is the one piece of clothing you own that you cannot live without?
A true fashionista would tell you fashion appropriate innerwear – Seamless panties, Nubra, T-Shirt bras, the works! How else would you wear tight fitting clothing or cut-out outfits?!
2. What’s in your beauty bag right now?
Neutrogena Hyrdo Boost Treatment Lotion!
Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist and Lip Balm!
3. This one may be difficult–what’s your favorite look you’ve done on your blog? Make sure to share a link so we can see it 🙂
I have two!!
4. How would you define your style?
Girly. Defintely girly. Think skirts and high heels. I’m not easily swayed by trends but I do adopt trends when I feel they really suit me!
5. Shiny or matte?
Matte lipstick, shiny eyeshadows and nails!
6. Top 5 items (fashion or beauty) on your wishlist right now?
OMG I HAVE SO MANY AHHH THIS IS DIFFICULT!
– Bobbi brown Sand & Surf collection
Particularly in love with the Surf Eye Palette it’s so pretty the colours are absolutely gorgeous!
– Sigma Make Me Blush Travel Kit
I love pink, and I love makeup. Not really interested in the full set because these brushes would be more than enough!
– Tangle Teezer
Always wanted to try one of these! My hair is super frizzy and badly in need of detangling.
– Long Black Skirt with Side Slit
Blame Taylor Swift. She looks gorgeous as always. Honestly, she’s one of the few celebrities who I’ve NEVER seen go wrong on the red carpet!
– TRIANGL Bikini
OMG I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS SWIMWEAR IT LOOKS SO GORGEOUS!! Why do they not provide free shipping ):
- Why did you start blogging?
I started huiminxoxo as a outlet to share my interest for fashion and beauty!
- I can’t live without my…
LOVED ONES!! My friends and family! I would need a computer and a phone to function efficiently in society, but I won’t die without them!
- On the weekends, you can frequently be spotted…
(yes that’s me)
Dancing in school! If not, I’ll most likely be sleeping in till the late afternoon and then go on my laptop to do some work/watch my “currently-addicted” shows (I’m watching Devious Maids now!). I rarely shop during the weekends because it is MAD crowded. I hate crowds. With my timetable, I usually shop after school/work in the evening since both are in town anyway!
10. What is your favorite physical store to shop in for fashion pieces?
I usually window shop a lot and I go into many stores and come out empty because I’m really picky – I always have to get something that would represent me (ie cute and girly) but is still practical. So I don’t really have a favourite physical store, but I would say H&M, kissjane or Bugis Street!
My questions for them:
1. What is your style?
2. Style icon(s)?
3. Favourite brands?
4. How do you decide on your outfit every day?
5. How much do you spend on shopping for fashion items each month?
6. What kind of shoes do you prefer?
7. How would you revamp/spice up an outfit?
8. If you had 300 bucks right now, what would you buy?
9. Why do you blog?
10. What are your goals?
It was lovely receiving this nomination!